God is a giver. In fact, he “so loved the world that he gave his only Son” so that we could find abundant and everlasting life in his family (John 3:16). When we give, our hearts are generously responding to God’s own generosity toward us in Christ.
There are 5 ways to financially support First Southern Baptist Church:
- Give Online. We encourage you to give online through our secure and confidential online giving form. You can give a one-time gift or set up a recurring donation by clicking here.
2. Give by using the Generosity app, available as a free download.
3. Text Giving. You may text your giving amount to 52014. Be sure to include @FSBCC in your text message, along with the amount you want to give. The first time you use texting to give, you will receive a reply saying “Almost There” with a link to a form that allows you to enter your name and financial institution information, just as you do for online giving. You can also set it up for a recurring donation. After you are done with texting your gift, simply text the word “Repeat” to that same number (52014) to make it a recurring donation.
4. Worship Services. Please find the Offering Box located between the lobby welcome center and the elevator entrance and place your offerings there.
5. Mail. You can also mail in your check if you prefer. Just send your check to our mailing address:
First Southern Baptist Church
215 E. Ettels Lane
Clarksville, IN 47129
Thank you for generously partnering with us in this great gospel work!